Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: bnej
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: M4TH3R0
Your Roleplay Name: Blake Singh
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:636156160

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: RDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: hi this is M4TH3R0 otherwise known as blake singh in the perphead server. I was banned last night for RDM i am a new player to the server with very little knowledge of what i can and can't do, i was unaware of the fact that i was not allowed to kill other players as i have had it done to me. i did not intend to break the rules of the server and i apologise for doing so and i can assure that it wont happen again. when i was taken by an admin i didnt know until after that it was one so i thought i was being asked by a random player in which i responded with a joke. please can i have a chance to be unbanned so i can play on my favourite server the PerpHeads. Thank you for your time reading this message.

Reaction score

whilst I find it hard to believe that you thought stabbing someone to death in spawn is something that’s okay to do, and the fact that you didn’t know the person who teleported you to a sit and froze you wasn’t staff, I’m willing to give the benefit of the doubt when you say it won’t happen again.

Repeating this incident and you’ll receive a longer ban however.

The ban will be reduced to 1 day And will expire at 21:37.

Status
Not open for further replies.