Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bnej and enforcer dog
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Husky
Your Roleplay Name: Simon Bendetti
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.4, 1.6: Shot 2 people in a sit after a slew of toxicity

Why should this appeal be considered?: I had just purchased a shop for me to go and use storage, and when I got there someone was inside and I gunpointed them because they were on my property I just bought and I RP'd with them and ziptied and stole some hamburgers off them and their phone. I then let them go without killing them and they made a sit on me. I was having a bad day and I said "Wow you're one of those people, you really make a sit on someone stealing some fucking burgers?" I then dropped all the items I stole off of him in the sit for him to take, then he refused to take them and said "no it's not about that its about you breaking the rules I don't care about some burgers" I then got titled and shot both the people in the sit because it set me off that someone was that mald over some burgers. I was already tilted from IRL stuff that day and I'm not asking for a complete ban removal but 6 months is a little too much in my opinion for shooting someone in a sit and stealing some burgers in a confusion of the rules because he was in my shop. I was not aware I couldn't mug him since his old items were for sale still even though it was my shop. I would just like to say I am sorry for being titled and this is really my only really lengthy ban im usually better at controlling my anger but that really set me off a bit and it won't happen again. I'd like to apologize to enforcer Dog for my behavior and hopefully get my ban reduced to maybe a month or 2 months in the promise I will never do anything like what I did that day again.

Status
Not open for further replies.