Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bnej
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Kris
Your Roleplay Name: Bill Shembel
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:113669070

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.20, 4.1: Shot a player in the back of the head as an LEO, then immediately disconnected.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I must admit that what I did was truly stupid and careless. I would like to apologize for the said mistake which I purposely committed yesterday as my lack of knowledge of the server and server punishments affected my actions. I was bored, wanted to hop off when I suddenly saw someone on the sidewalk from a pretty far distance (I was in PD entrance he was around the gas station from what I can remember) and decided that, for the fun of him, I would try to 1 tap him and then just get off. I shot once and to my surprise killed him and I then decided to hop off to go on and play with some other friends.

There is no excuse for what I did as I might have left to play another game but that doesn't mean that I wasn't evading punishment. For this, I want to apologize as it clearly shows how irresponsible I was by not accepting my punishment and just leaving the server. I would also like to apologize to the player I killed and ruined his experience and the entire Perpheads community. What I did as an LEO clearly doesn't show an understanding of the standards of a player in this community.

I am still fairly new in my opinion as I have collected around 40 hours playing this server which I am truly starting to love. I have decided to go through all the rules and laws again and make sure that I truly understand them so that when I can play Perpheads again, I will not only enjoy my experience but I will make sure that others enjoy the game mode as well. I will also take a break from being an officer of the law as I am clearly not currently fit for the standards of a police officer.

Additional Information:

Reaction score

Thank you for taking the time to reflect upon and apologise for your actions.

I will be unbanning you, however the police blacklist will remain in place for the full duration.

Status
Not open for further replies.