Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bnej
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Years

Your Steam Name: King Waza!
Your Roleplay Name: Tucker Brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58414379

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: MassRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because im sorry and i was on something i cannot disclose when i did it and thought i hated the server but i really dont and i wanna come back i know its another long time I'm appealing but I'm sorry and will change how i conduct myself and be more of a passive rper and always wanting to have the social contact with the mates i enjoy playing perp with and miss that interactions perp provides and just a disclosure i do touch grass but perp has unique social interactions that u dont get anywhere else or any other server and i love perp and been here since 2016 if not longer cuz it took me a bit to make a forum account lol maybe even 2015. I am sincerely sorry for what i done and will change how i am in game and towards people but its not an excuse its just what happened i was taking something that may of contributed to what i did at the time and i dont wanna say goodbye to perp so if u can gimme a chance to play again ill prove ur judgements wrong of me and am a reformed man im only asking for reduced ban and if u are extremely merciful let me back for my dumb actions please forgive me and i love perpheads so much thanks for reading

Reaction score
You were literally just banned for ban evading this morning. Any reason why you haven’t addressed this?

Reaction score
You were literally just banned for ban evading this morning. Any reason why you haven’t addressed this?
Yeah i came back on another account cuz i really was desperate to play im sorry and i didnt break any rules so as u can kinda see im a changed man apart from the ban evasion but i was trynna prove that i am capable of playing and not breaking rules so its kinda u can see ive changed since then sorry for that <3 Just wanna play soo baddddd man

Status
Not open for further replies.