Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bnej
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Years

Your Steam Name: King Waza!
Your Roleplay Name: Tucker Brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58414379

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: MassRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: Why should this appeal be considered?: I would like to formally apologise to all the Staff members and community members involved in the situation. I am deeply sorry for raging out at random people for stupid reasons but at the time was going through a couple hard and stressful situations in life and on top of this was dealing with shit in-game. I felt like I was being targeted by certain players and staff members would never take my side, hence why I told everybody to fuck off and quit. I was also going through recovery on quitting smoking weed and drinking and also female problems in life. At the time I was mostly under the influence of substances and wasn't myself and in the time since I was last banned I consider myself a changed person and have a complete new outlook on life and the people in my life. I am quite thankful for my break as it made me realise what I was becoming and doing to the people around me and people I interact with online. I lost a couple friends and had to reflect on that and make a change, about 2 weeks ago my alt account was banned by the console, I only tried to rejoin on my alt account because I really missed being a member of the community. Whilst I was connected on my alt account it lasted for around 18 hours and not one issue with me being warned or any F6 reports were made on me, which proves I have it in me to become a valued member of the community again? I just hope that my apologies can be accepted by the people I hurt, even if I am not unbanned I just hope you can accept my apologies and let the past be the past because when I am finally back, I just wish to become friends with everyone again and let it be. I'm really sorry guys!

Additional Information: Thank you all for reading and considering my apology, we all do dumb things in the past but it doesn't reflect on the persons actual attitude, I was just going through a lot as you can tell and hope things can get better for everybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.