Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: BnjE
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: noverrr
Your Roleplay Name: Garold Glizzwald
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:144429336

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was shooting a gun randomly before logging off

Why should this appeal be considered?: This is a mix of both an apology and a dispute. I do apologise that i was reckless in using my gun and i admit i perhaps didnt realise the repercussions of doing this since i am still quite new to this server and a new player. I didnt think that it could have affected other players either. However, I did not specifically aim for any one individual and was not aware i actually supposedly hit someone? I also wasnt shooting at another officer i was basically just shooting in the air. As far as im concerned i hit nobody and caused no damage before i quit the game. I didnt quit as ban evasion it was simply just because i was bored on the server. After scrolling through the ban list and seeing reasons of bans compared to time banned i do feel that i may have been banned for excessive period too. Sorry if i did end up hitting someone and ruined RP for anyone. Was a stupid mistake, wont happen again.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you want to “dispute” the length you must make a staff complaint. If you want to dispute the events leading to the ban then this can be changed to a dispute.

Reaction score
If you want to “dispute” the length you must make a staff complaint. If you want to dispute the events leading to the ban then this can be changed to a dispute.
It is mainly an apology, i just wanted to clear up any grey areas/incorrect events. I have done as you said however.

Reaction score
Has this Apology been reviewed as of yet?
I really enjoy perpheads and 9 times out of 10 I've done things right on the server, I really don't want this one dumb mistake to cause such a long ban.

Reaction score
Has this Apology been reviewed as of yet?
I really enjoy perpheads and 9 times out of 10 I've done things right on the server, I really don't want this one dumb mistake to cause such a long ban.
It is up to Benji to review and that can take a few days.

Reaction score
I didnt think that it could have affected other players either. However, I did not specifically aim for any one individual and was not aware i actually supposedly hit someone?

Here you are clearly, for several seconds, Lining up a shot on said player, missing their head by inches.

If you're going to "Half apologise half dispute" Don't lie.

Reaction score
Here you are clearly, for several seconds, Lining up a shot on said player, missing their head by inches.

If you're going to "Half apologise half dispute" Don't lie.
I wasn't really lining him up from what I remember, I know it may look like that in the video, I was looking in his direction and hip fired then logged cos I was bored af, that's when I logged back in cos I thought I'd give it another go and saw id been banned. I did not intentionally fire at anyone as wrong as I may look. As I said, I'm sorry for my actions, was a dumb mistake out of boredom and I know that is not a good excuse at all. I apologise for disturbing the role-play on the server but given that you said I missed the guy the bullet landed near I'm assuming I didn't affect anyone directly. Given those circumstances I ask that the length of my ban be reviewed. That is all. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.