Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bojing
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Kay
Your Roleplay Name: Kay Funds
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:98351704

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Disconnecting whilst in an RP sit and not complying under GP

Why should this appeal be considered?: I think this appeal should be considered because at the time of the incident I was just very bored and came on to troll in all honesty and that isn't me. I regret my actions massively and to show that I've already waited out near enough the entirety of the ban. I've been a part of the community for a very long time now, especially to know what rules I'm breaking and what I should and shouldn't do. All I can say now is that I promise you that I will never do this again and you'll not see a situation like this occur with me involved in it anytime soon. I'm here now to rejoin the community to an extent where I can play when I have free time to enjoy myself and to make some cool RP scenarios for other people. Before I got banned I was helping out a few new players to get started on the server and I hope I can continue that with other new players to help the popularity of the server consistently grow!

I would like to also apologize to all parties involved in this situation, I know I ruined your RP scenario so therefore I'm very sorry and hope you can forgive me.

Status
Not open for further replies.