Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bojing
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Syko
Your Roleplay Name: Maxwell White
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:101181671

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Admin said I was being rude to him and I didn't know I was being rude and after apologizing I got banned for 3 days

Why should this appeal be considered?: I wasn't meaning to be rude to the guy, I guess I said some stuff that I didn't realize was rude like adding "bitchass" in sentences or calling a rule "gay",
apparently the final straw was when I said to my friend "how much you wanna bet the guy is still there invisible" and I guess that was considered rude.
I'm brand new to this server, only have been playing since a couple days ago. I've really been enjoying this server and I've been playing it with my friend everyday. I really want to be unbanned as I wasn't meaning to come off as rude.

Last edited:
Reaction score
also it doesnt tell me how long my ban is when i try connecting, but the guy said 3 days so i guess thats how long it is

Reaction score
also i think i was supposed to do apology not dispute so i changed it

Reaction score
Hello mate, you was banned for the reason:

1.1 - Constant disrespect towards staff

After asking you to stop you continued to be disrespectful. Even when I went back into noclip and tabbed out to look at something I could hear you being disrespectful. Hopefully this should give you more context

Reaction score
Hello mate, you was banned for the reason:

1.1 - Constant disrespect towards staff

After asking you to stop you continued to be disrespectful. Even when I went back into noclip and tabbed out to look at something I could hear you being disrespectful. Hopefully this should give you more context
I just didn't know what I was saying was considered disrespectful, at first I see how I was, but after you warned me I stopped being disrespectful. That's what i dont understnad

I'm sorry for asking my friend how much he wants to bet that you are still there invisible watching us, I just dont see how that was rude but i guess it was and im sorry for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.