Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bojing
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: VREDFEDE
Your Roleplay Name: andrew bandi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:520773768

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Started shooting at an officer without a justifiable reason

Why should this appeal be considered?: soo before i start the rant that for a lot of people will be meaningless I want to apologize to the cop that I tried to kill and want to compliment him on his accuracy he is a pretty good shooter, and I want to thank bojing because of how understanding he was of my childish behavior. I think this appeal should be considered because before i got banned i had a discussion with bojing were i realized what the actual problem was. When i got banned before the excuse was so i can learn the rules it was always about the rules then i realized that even tho i know the rules i still get banned i started seeing this server as actual work and not a game, and while i was in the admin talk with bojing something clicked, the problem was never the rules is the fact that i act very fast thinking about the consequences later, something that sadly i do irl too . 2 months ago i realized that i stopped carrying about the server and saw a ban as nothing but then i made my own org and actually got motivated to play again and realized how good this community is and how is actually worth to improve. something that i did not fell about a game or a hobby for a long time. So now i am here and i want to say that thanks to bojing for being such a good mod and a great person, in general, i will come back in 2 days and be a different person i will try my best and think before acting, i really want to change my reputation from annoying squeaker to an actually good player that has a good org and knows the rules very well

Additional Information: this apology is not specifically made to get less ban even tho i will not lie i will be happy to play sooner but 4 day is better then reasonable (I could have got 2 week ban). this was made so I can apologize to the cop for probably running 10 min of his life and to bojing for again wasting his time.

Status
Not open for further replies.