Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: BOLI
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Alex
Your Roleplay Name: Alex/Tim
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37230668

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: This is a forum ban appeal not a ingame one?

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Perpheads gamers

Some of you may have noticed that today my Honorary Rank was removed and I was banned permanently from the forums mysteriously, this action was requested by Ethan and carried out by Bolli (Congrats on graduating my dude) Some may think "oh well who cares" and to be honest so do I, it's not a big loss for me, but it's the principle of why this happened and what lead upto it.

Essentially I have been accused of being "toxic" on the forum and insulting other people and Ethan claimed my Honorary has been removed because "I represent the staff team with my spankly name" LOL What??, I quit the staff team and have no involvement in the slightest, I'm essentially the equavalent of a DarkRP super VIP. You may have seen my "toxicity" on the forums in places such as the Montage Threads or the super sick and amazing "RAP" threads. This all started a few months back when I left a comment about a shooting montage and essentially said it was pathetic and that the music wasn't to my taste, a few members found this amusing and began tagging me in various other posts to gather my comedic opinion. Ethen doesn't appear to understand the difference between toxicity and satire comments, I haven't been specifically hunting people out and posting personal comments about them, I'm simply bouncing from thread to thread posting vulgar comments for ammusement, I'm yet to have been given an official warning after a player themselves have complained about my comments re-enforcing that even the playerbase knows I'm joking, but Ethan simply doesn't understand.

Toxicity as a whole has been taken waaaaaay out of proportion in this community lately and I'm time to give it a rest, PERPHeads has always been a community where you can come and insult, laught at, laugh with and make general banter towards each other with no repercussions because at the end of the day, we're teenagers/adults on the internet and we fully expect to put up with other human beings.

PS. Ethan is actually one of the most toxic people this community has ever had, but when he got the community manager rank (Somehow) he had or he himself deleted his old forum account and when that failed to delete his toxic comments all over the forum he had a moderator go around and delete all his toxic comments. You can still find his old account under the name >> Deleted member 4116

He wasn't fit for Staff (See denied applications) but somehow he's fit to be a community manager.

I've attached a few threads and things below if you're interested in his previous toxic background and how extremely ironic it is that I've been banned for "toxicity" by the servers most toxic player (Community awards 2018)

https://files.perpheads.com/Z1t3clu6eyn96eUf.png
https://perpheads.com/threads/ethans-enforcer-application.34674/
https://perpheads.com/threads/goodbye.40969/#post-312491
https://i.imgur.com/uosSkbF.png

I didn't proof read this, enjoy the errors

Additional Information: (I am posting this for a FRIEND that has asked me to post an appeal for him)

Reaction score
Just to clarify a lot of what you have put is you cherry picking quotes missing the full context and some of what you stated is flat out false. I want to put a little note here for members that may be concerned as transparency is important so as people may be held accountable. I have lost a family member today so please excuse me if I come across a bit emotional/annoyed.

You were already banned before V5 due to your admission of only being here to troll.
B6A3A44E-7874-4C1D-8AC3-5269C2FF0FBE.png

Fredy then unbanned you to enjoy V5 and try reintegrate within the community as he didn’t realise what exactly you said to be banned. Partially my fault for not communicating to him what you were banned for.

Upon return nearly every message you put was designed to make fun of someone, which you claimed was “satire”. Just because something is funny doesn’t make it okay to say. You have been reported multiple times and also in Slack, any staff member can verify this so, this claim is either something you have made up or something you have been misinformed on.

I also never said you represent the staff team, I said it is easy for a new player to misinterpret you as a staff member. Again, a false claim or a misunderstanding.

Just because I was once an unpleasant individual it does not excuse your behaviour. Honestly I should’ve been removed for what I used to be like. PERP is a place for escape from reality or just to have fun, you’re free to banter whenever you want however being vindictive and horrible to members of our community is never allowed and should never have been allowed.

Deleted member 4116 isn’t me. Not sure where you got this from as you can see from the Enforcer application my true old account. I had the account deleted so as to remove all my old cringe comments from when I was 12. Again, another misunderstanding or a false claim.

If anyone has issue with me being Community Manager you’re free to DM me and I am more than happy to resign if the community thinks I have done a bad job.

Tl:dr; False claims or misunderstanding of situations has led you to severely misunderstand the situation.

sorry if shit formatting, on phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.