Ban Apology (@nutrient10 (See: ScamBans))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @nutrient10 (See: ScamBans)
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: LP7K
Your Roleplay Name: Richard James
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:170514755

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1 1.2 3.4(See: ScamBans)

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to apologize for my toxic behavior on the server and the forums. I went on the forums, and some guy said he would kiss me in real life if he saw me, to which I replied with a list of homophobic comments. I could have ignored his comment but decided to bring my toxic self and keyboard away with nasty comments. I did not think what I was saying was hurtful and downright wrong. I should not have sued those words to make someone feel bad about themself because of who they are. People can be who they are without people saying that is wrong, and most of all, they should keep their opinions to themselves and not make someone feel bad about themself. I was wrong again for being toxic on the forums not learning my lesson. I added LilChicken on steam to attack him with more homophobic comments, not knowing I was being hurtful. Just saying sorry is not enough to help with my situation, but I'm genuinely sorry for what I said.

I decided to use an alt to join the server because I was banned. I used it for a good amount of time knowing I should not be doing this. I got banned n10 message me with are you using an alt. I told him no and decided to try to lie my way out of it but n10 had no time to play games and did everything he could to connect me and the alt. Sorry for using up your time having to look at logs and not coming clean.

This was not the only time I was being toxic to community members. What I said to Daigestive is not light and I don't understand why I said those stuff to him, I can't change the past, but I can tell you my old self is gone. Any other people I missed I'm sorry.

Additional Information: Thanks for reading and hope you can give me a chance to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.