Reaction score
Appealing for: Unban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @Bolli
How long were you banned for: 2 months

Your Steam Name: Marcus
Your In-game Name: Marcus Hudson

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 1.1 disrespectful behaviour
Why should this appeal be considered: There's no excuse for my actions, but I've just had a terrible day, and everything just rambled together. I am so sorry for what I've done, and I should never have done that. I sincerely apologize towards the 2 guys I was talking bad too, and I apologize for disappointing the staff team once again, as I already have been banned for 1.1 before. I promise that I will never be doing this again, and I ask for forgiveness. I've been playing perp since 2015, and I never had trouble with my language before, but the last year or so my attitude has kind of changed for the worse. I used to be that guy who would just ignore my impulses and control them, but I don't know what went wrong. I don't wanna go into private details of what happened towards me the last year, but I know what I've done is wrong, and I should get control of my attitude and get control of my impulses. From my perspective, I improved on a lot of different sides of myself, besides my language, and attitude towards others and I feel so bad that I said that. Those words should never have come out of my mouth, I should instead just have gone outside and taken a few deep breaths instead. Or I should just have laughed about it, because of its just a game. I've just come back from a 2-month ban, and I mess it up already. Not because I broke a new life rule, nor because I broke 3.4 or whatever, but because of my stupid language. I know what I did is very wrong, and I want to personally apologize towards @Ethan and the other guy. The thing about Ethan is, I know we've been beefing on each other for a few months now, and I know that I often start it which I shouldn't. We've known each other for a few years, and you know my family well, and I know you well, and I should just be nice towards you and embrace the fact that you are healthy and alive instead of throwing stupid shit like what I've done. I am sorry Ethan, and to your friend, I am also really sorry. I didn't mean anything, it was just me acting on impulses instead of holding them back and having control over them. I also want to personally apologize to @Bolli and the rest of the staff team, for disappointing them. I've had a chat with @Samantha and @Jack P before I got banned, and I told them that I was very sorry and they knew I was, but still I let them down. I promise from now on, in the future, I will NEVER harass anyone in OOC, instead of from this moment I will take this as a lesson and not do it again.
I am so sorry Bolli.
I am sorry Ethan and your friend.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You're always toxic towards me and others and keep being toxic.
You then get punished for it and then immediately make a ban appeal. I think you should wait for some of this out. It is a very short apology.

Reaction score
I know that I should really get my attitude changed. And that's what I am promising now, that in the future I will NEVER be toxic in OOC chat again.

Deleted member 5920

You told me you wished my family died in a car crash.

No.

Reaction score
Seriously Marcus, you need to calm down. Rping with you is fun as fuck but for you to have the same kind of behaviour as you got in IC in OOC Isn't acceptable, i think you need to apologise to these people Who you disrespected OOCly personally and make them understand that you wish to improve your behaviour

Reaction score
You are correct mate.. I also really enjoy playing with you, we have so much fun, and Im sorry for dissapointing you man. I'll hopefully be back soon with another attittude in OOC.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your attitude was disgusting and its a very common trend for you. You've made no attempt at change. Its a shame because I know you can be a real nice person, your attitude is far too unhealthy and toxic however. I suggest using this ban time to adopt or at least attempt to make a change, just for your own sake.

Reaction score
I will, that's also what I said. I know my attitude is horribly wrong and from today that will be changed.

Deleted member 5920

I accept your apology, but please disable OOC if they unban you, it'll help you out a lot.

Reaction score
@Ethan thank you, you won't regret it. Hahaha yea, racxes also proposed they should be able to permanently ban people from ooc that would help me.. But I swear to God, that horrible attitude I've been having it will stay in the past.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.