Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bolli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Dr. Dräjj
Your Roleplay Name: Nida Lee
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:63129850

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Meta-gaming the DDs location to mug people that try to sell there

Why should this appeal be considered?: Greetings, I'd like to apologize for my actions towards the sweaters that took my advice of going to docks after I wrote in help chat that the drug dealer was there. I wasn't planning on taking advantage of the situation but a lapse of judgement occured and I ended up doing it. Afaik the sweaters didn't end up losing any items, but I'm still sorry for potentially wasting your time.

I have a ban history dating all the way back to 2013, which includes a lot of bans where I knowingly broke the rules, that was not the case this time around, I just more or less had a slip up while thinking about the situation. From now on I'll just keep my mouth shut as it's clearly in my best interest to do so. I've gone on long streaks in the past where I've been an unproblematic player which is what I intended to do and still intend to do. This was just incredibly silly of me and I can't quite tell what I was thinking at the time.

Best regards,
Drajj

Additional Information: Thanks for reading