John Valli's 3rd Ban Apology @Tinyslayer @Madda @Bolli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban.
Appeal type: Apology.
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) Bolli.
How long were you banned for: Permanent.

Your Steam Name: John Valli.
Your In-game Name: John Valli.
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68364634.

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) Cheating.
Why should this appeal be considered: Hey, I would like to apologize for the very wrong decision I made 1 year ago. Which was to cheat. I am really sorry to anyone who his roleplay experience was affected by me while I was cheating. I was very immature and unresponsible for my actions. Today, after a whole year, I can definitely tell I have changed, I am responsible for my actions and I am really disappointed in myself for cheating back then. I can not even explain how sorry I am. I've gone through a lot this year and learned some life lessons, the hard way. Only because I used to be so stubborn and selfish. I am really sorry for what I have done. And I am even ready to get on teamspeak and apologize to the whole staff team just to show you guys how sorry I am. I will never do this again. Not on any server. Gaining an advantage over other people by using hacks was the wrong decision I made back then. I wish I could go back in time and prevent myself from doing that. But unfortunately, this is not how life works. I deserve this ban. I am not saying I do not. But I think I've changed a lot and I can show you that. After I got banned I started realizing that I was a fool. I did not even try to ban evade or anything because I knew it will just make me seem like an immature person. Which I am not right now. Many people told me to make an apology just a few months after I got banned. But I knew I wasn't really ready. After around 8 months I made my first ban apology. I felt ready this day. As you can see it got denied, and I am happy it did, I've gained more experience after that. Then I made my 2nd ban appeal. Which also got denied. But from this time, I've learned that experience and acceptance come with time. This time, I have decided to make the 3rd ban appeal and really prove myself. I am not appealing just to play on the server again. I really feel bad for what I did and I would like people to accept my apology so I will know I've fixed my mistake. I am being 100% honest with you, I used to be someone who rarely says sorry for his actions. But after this amount of time I've gone through a lot of things that made me improve my personality.

I hope you guys accept my apology, if anyone wants me to apologize directly to him I will do it if needed.
Thank you for reading my apology.

Additional Comment(s):

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.