Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bolli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: b00lin - PIPERHOOK.XYZ
Your Roleplay Name: Nathan Bradberry
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:204962684

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: It has been about a year or so since my ban, not entirely sure but thought I would appeal again in hopes that it gets accepted. Obviously I wish to appeal once again because I'd love to be able to partake in V5 with the community. I have somewhat tried to contribute to the community by managing the radio station added a while back that @walnash has massively helped with and without him would probably be a shambles.

Anyway, that's slightly off topic. I want to apologise to anyone that was affected by my actions. It's not something that I am proud of and is something I'd never do again. I had no reason to play Garry's Mod after being banned here and uninstalled my game since there is not another server that offers custom content like this one.

This ban is something that should have never happened so I once again want to apologise to the players of the server and the staff. I believe that I have truly reformed and is something that can easily be prevented. I believe this ban should be considered as I haven't really had issues with staff prior to this (my record should be relatively clean). Therefore I think it shows that I can be a valuable member of the community without causing any issues to any other places.

When I was more active in the community (TeamSpeak before it was slapped out of existence by the Discord), it was nice to get to know other players more as I used to lurk even in game. I did meet some great people (which strongly agreed that what I did was rather stupid) however, it is easier to make a connection with players and really get to know them more in game as that is where most spend there time. I'd love to get back into PERP community which I now assume is thriving thanks to the V5 update and get to know the existing players and maybe even meet some new players.

Thank you for taking the read the application and hope that it is considered.

Additional Information: This appeal although submitted far too early I still somewhat standby as it may come across as if I justified my actions: https://perpheads.com/threads/ban-appeal-%E2%80%93-nathan-bradberry-%E2%80%93-bolli.42516/

Sorry that this one is slightly shorter compared to the original appeal. I feel I would be repeating a whole lot of stuff, hence why this one is much shorter.

Status
Not open for further replies.