Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bolli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Angelos
Your Roleplay Name: Aaron Slaughter
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43561833

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all I'd like to start by saying that what I did was in no way acceptable and was wrong. Back in early 2020 I was given a chance to play on the server again after my first ban in 2016. Me being the dumbass I was, I decided that it was a good idea to use cheats to gain an advantage in a roleplaying server. Of course at the time you could say that I only regret getting caught and wouldn't have stopped using them but I feel like this ban has changed my view on the game and the whole idea of actually playing for fun and not to win every single situation. It's been over 2 years since my ban and I feel like during this time I've changed as a person and don't have the same mentality I had back then which was to play to win.
I've had many memories on this server and most of my teenage years were spent playing here. I would love to have the chance to get on the server again and relive some of those memories and experience the new updates the server has had and actually experience what the server actually has to offer these days. I hope you can consider my appeal and I fully acknowledge that what I did was wrong and I am sorry for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.