Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bolli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Al Capone
Your Roleplay Name: Eren Bingo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60869150

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Before I start I just want to say I am sorry. I am sorry for the problems I caused when I got banned and after for ban evading. It was very stupid and immature what I did, and I deeply regret it.

My last ban appeal was about 2 months ago and I have been banned for nearly a year and a half. During my time off I have been thinking of what a stupid decision I have made. A decision to cheat on the only server I played on and then get banned on it. It’s a decision I am deeply disappointed in myself for making and because of that decision I threw away the trust of the community and the friends I made during my time playing.

I want to apologise to the whole of perpheads community for my stupid action that I did: cheat.

I would like to apologise to Dom for causing problems with him when DanielTTK got banned and just being a bad community member by being rude to him even though I was fully aware of what DanielTTK did and it was a dumb thing to do.

I would also like to apologise to the community as a whole for cheating on this wonderful server. I am deeply sorry for cheating and ruining your experience. Was a stupid decision that I deeply regret.

I hope that I can prove myself, that I am indeed changed and that I can be a positive member in the community again. I also hope that you as a community can accept my apology and forgive me for the actions I have done in my past.
If you are still unsure about my appeal, I could always come and talk in discord and prove that I am indeed changed as a person. I would also accept getting my account wiped, give demos daily/weekly/monthly and get computer checked just so I can get back to the community I have missed and the community that I loved.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you will accept my apology.

Kind regards,

Al Capone

Status
Not open for further replies.