Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bolli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Smol
Your Roleplay Name: Smol Reaper
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:204543170

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Before I get into what I did and why it was wrong I'll start by saying that I am very sorry to the people who were on that night and anyone who happened to have experience me being a cuck. 3 years ago one night most of my friends had started to quit the server out of boredom and this was during a time where if I quit something I decided it should be a perm type of thing. So being a good bit edgy I decided to hop on perp with one of those friends who were quitting and we decided to mass rdm, after about 20 minutes or so we thought that finding people was becoming a bit difficult and so we hopped off to inject cheats. I only had odium at the time cause I wasn't willing to spend money whilst my friend was using meth. I couldn't get my cheats to inject due to forgetting how odium works and being on x64. However my friend had been able to inject and I proceeded to look at his screenshare for his ESP in order to wall-bang 1-2 people whilst attempting to mrdm. Proceeding to the next day when I woke up we were both banned perm as we had wanted. Fast forward about a year after my ban and I wanted to try perp again but knew I wouldn't get unbanned. So I attempted to ban evade and did for a month or two before I got bored and just gambled everything and got myself caught.

I made a huge amount of wrong decisions and I know very well that I fucked up several times on pretty large scales. I am fully understanding of the issues I had caused that night and the problems I had caused the staff team and player base. I am completely sorry to not only the players that were on at the time but the staff that had to look into the list of problems I caused. The reason I'm attempting to appeal this ban is not only because I want to personally come back, but also due to the fact I've seen some of my friends come back. What I did was inexcusable and I know I have tried appealing in the past with a swift denial which I have grown to feel was a fair one seeing what I had did.

At the end I just wanna say 3 years have past and I'm a new man who wouldn't make the same mistakes of being a cunt twice. I hope to be a much better person on perp if I'm allowed back and if not there's always another year I can appeal. I hope you understand my apologies and take them seriously, thank you for reading through my appeal and have a good day.