Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Bolli
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: julmust1131
Your Roleplay Name: Michael Kondo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:624778017

Why were you punished?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Its been a while i've been thinking about doing a apology for a while but i just don't think it would be worth it since i have devastated the admins with all my attempts with ban evasion. Now i just wanna apology u might not accept but am asking for an apology its been a year and i really regret all my decisions i had one apology open and i tried to ban evade since my brain just was all about perpheads i even won a car on a ban evaded acc than shortly got banned after. I've come to the point to ban evading i dont even know how many accs i've gone through over 30 accs and i just wanna be able to play without getting scared everytime i get a f6 report and i am done with this so i have took a break i am ready to come back i really hope you guys are too i am sorry for everything i did i am sorry bolli for killing you and your friends with a third party software i will never do this again. Is Bolli even around anymore?

Additional Information: I hope to be appologized and settle back into the community

Status
Not open for further replies.