Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: bonnisen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: BigG
Your Roleplay Name: Logan Johns
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94591635

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: originally banned for 2 days, and now is the day i should be unbanned but noticed an extension to 5.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because i live with my brother who also plays Gmod. He logged onto the server and got insta banned and an admin just confirmed to me this is why my ban has been extended. Would appreciate if my ban can be removed since i have already served my 2 day ban.

And my brothers account https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041406656/

Additional Information: before any of you assume this is a trick. FYI , I'd just use my VPN to ban evade

Reaction score
Additional Information: before any of you assume this is a trick. FYI , I'd just use my VPN to ban evade
The problem with this statement is that the other account was using a VPN when it connected and got banned. Do you have an explanation for that?

Why has your "brother" never joined on his own computer?

Reaction score
The problem with this statement is that the other account was using a VPN when it connected and got banned. Do you have an explanation for that?

Why has your "brother" never joined on his own computer?
he mustve had a VPN on then, i played the server for a little while i told him he should try it, then he logs on from my pc and got banned

Reaction score
You still haven't answered my second question. If you are unable to explain why your "brother" never joined on his own computer, this ban dispute is going to be denied.

Reaction score
You still haven't answered my second question. If you are unable to explain why your "brother" never joined on his own computer, this ban dispute is going to be denied.
Because it was his first or second time he was on perphead server, and i warned him about the shitty fps in some areas when on a full server. My pc is better than his so any chance he gets he uses mine instead. if you unban him he can actually try out the server and see if he wants to play with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.