Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Bonnisen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: BigG
Your Roleplay Name: Logan Johns
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94591635

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: shooting a police officer without valid reason

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because i was put in a unique situation which requires being learnt the hard way. I have not received any warnings for this, straight up 2 day ban.

I was in a situation where my car was being clampped by an officer, i was taking my gun out the trunk, as i was taking it out and in mid animation, officer took his out and said dont take your gun out, so i shot him.

I feel its unfair to expect a new player to understand that i'm not allowed to shoot cops who on the surface seem to be having me under gunpoint and about to arrest me.

Logic strikes the average player if i have an illegal gun on the street which i just pulled out infront of a cop, at the hardware store, so clearly not taking it out to store it... there aint no getting out of it without being arrested, so i chose to live by the sword and die by the sword.

bonnisen then proceeded to tell me in my sit that neither of us were allowed to shoot each other. If thats the case why did he take out his weapon as im equiping mine? All that causes is an escelation. If he was unarmed and said you are not allowed to cause trouble here or something like that i would understand this is against the rules. Like why has he got his gun out? incase i break the rules, i miss, then he can kill me?! lol.

Due to the fact i learnt my lesson in the end, i feel a warning is sufficient but a 2day ban without any warnings that day whatsoever is harsh. especially considering, the fact that if neither of us can shoot each other in that situation, why did he proceed to have his gun out? confusing me into thinking am being arrested.

Additional Information: Unprofessional from bonnisen the admin, using phrases such as "do you understand english?" and being passive aggresive/rude during the sit

A1L

Reaction score
If you think bonnisen did something wrong during the admin sit, such as being unprofessional, you may make a staff complaint however this ban is valid. If you feel like the punishment is excessive, once again direct this to a staff complaint.

Status
Not open for further replies.