Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: CLARKY
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: King Waza!
Your Roleplay Name: Tucker Brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58414379

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User shot someone over a 10.1 charge.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because i am sorry that i failed to consider getting the information necessary before taking the shot an ally come up to me begging for help and that he is being taken away and said he needs the officer shot i asked 3 times am i okay to do it and had like 6-10 seconds before he would of been in the police cruiser so i didn't have the time to ask what he was going in for which may also of not been provided by the officer i got the green light and he knows the rules so i made sure 3 times he was certain and he said yes how ever this isn't an excuse for my actions its the reason behind it. I know the rules of that it needs to be 8+ years in order to of shot the officer so i know the rules just the lack of information and the certainty of the ally made me do what i did sorry for the inconvenience

Reaction score

You were recently banned by myself for a situation where you show the same lack of prudence as you have here. Before killing someone, you need actually know that your reason for doing so is proportionate given the context of the situation. I have already told you this and I actually thought you had learned your lesson when I accepted your previous appeal, we are not going to be accepting this appeal when we not believe that your behaviour will actually improve. Take this time to seriously reflect on how you act during situations and show this to us when you have returned.

Reviewed with @Clarky

Status
Not open for further replies.