Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sam SN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: King Waza!
Your Roleplay Name: Tucker Brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58414379

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4, 3.20 - Player killed another user for punching him an insignificant amount of times while in eye shot of a police officer. Disconnected while aware of the open report on him.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because i forgot i had open report against me and i even announced a different question asking if i log while in prison do i get time extended so he could of said something which isn't his job though but it had been open for like 45min without a response so was easy to forget. Im sorry for shooting infront of an officer as well as they had been afk for 10min so thought it was a like hes out the RP situation. The guy had beef with me as well and he kept running to the officer and he threatened me my mum and my friend and then punched me and my friend and had a friend with a knife standing there but i should of considered that it was a minor punch and the words exchange wasn't a factor to why i shot him but was making me target him. All and all im sorry to the admin that banned me for leaving and shooting that man and should of remembered but im a little drunk atm so its hard to remember thats why im breaking it down but sorry for leaving i thought the report was over as it had been so long for it to be open. I will next time take into consideration of the report not in right frame of mind and should be more aware of the police that had been there for a long time the afk one. Sorry for that admins hopefully u take it into consideration all the points i made im not trynna dispute with u as i shouldn't of done it, its a run down of what happened cheers for reading.

Additional Information: The guy was baiting me into view of a police that had been afk for a long time if i shot him like 5 min before hand the officer wouldn't of been back and also it took um an extra 2 minutes to get back and only just got back to their pc and saw my friend run out to finish them off

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.