Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Clarky
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Swifter
Your Roleplay Name: Ava Swifter
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171921643

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to comply under gunpoint by a police officer and pulled out a gun. Excessive record regarding 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello Clarky,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to address my recent incident involving 3.4 where I had failed to follow the rule 3.4. It is with regret and I am disappointed about what I have done and is difficult to try and re-nact real life as am in a game. I try to commit to a nice and enjoyable time on the server and understand the upholding of the rule to maintain the server. I deeply regret the negative impact that I have create and I am guilty of that.

I appreciate your understanding as I try to find my way through the incident and try to learn a bit more and that's my mistake I have made. I hope you thrive on perpheads over the time of my inactivity and have a good time.

Sincerely, Swifter

Reaction score

I'm not going to change anything about your ban, apparently I was too lenient only giving you three weeks so be thankful about that lol
Also stop getting people to message me asking to unban you, it's cringe and annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.