Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: riekelt
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Bigboybazza1234
Your Roleplay Name: Ali Jee
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:553803606

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: User shot a Police officer after being pulled over for a traffic offense. User reasons that this is due to the officer speaking to their friend about pointing a gun-like object at the officer during the traffic stop.

Why should this appeal be considered?: the policeman was threatening my friend and saying i will kill you right now so i pulled out my pistol and shot him in the head. therefore this makes this act allowed as my friend was threatened by the officer, ive read the rules and if someone is threatened then the the victim or an org member may kill the attacker, i just recently got banned and ive tried to be good but even when i follow rules i get banned, think this is stupid and that my ban should be reconsidered.

Additional Information: the person who banned me was the police officer because he was a moderator

Reaction score
I am the one the officer threatened and i am the founder of the Org Ali Gee is in. The officer pulled out his gun and was seeming going to shoot me over a confetti cannon near Ali gees car. That's when Ali Gee got out of his car and shot said cop.

Reaction score
I am the one the officer threatened and i am the founder of the Org Ali Gee is in. The officer pulled out his gun and was seeming going to shoot me over a confetti cannon near Ali gees car. That's when Ali Gee got out of his car and shot said cop.
Why walk up to an officer that is on edge and dealing with something with a confetti cannon in attack stance?

Of course I'm going to pull my weapon when I see someone in the corner of my eye walking up to me with what appears to be a weapon in their hands. I believe I asked you in quite clear terms if you are looking to get yourself killed. That is not a threat, it's a question about the dumb thing you are trying to pull on an officer.

Additional Information: the person who banned me was the police officer because he was a moderator
You were not banned because you shot a moderator, you were banned because you shot an officer over a traffic offense. You were reported by another player, so you also influenced someone else's experience in a not insignificant manner which I took action upon.

Also please provide a proper link to your demo, your link is to a local file on your D drive, which we can not access.

Reaction score
No he shot you because you threatened to kill me. You were not even facing my direction when i pulled out the cannon. It had already went off seconds prior, so i dont know why you feel the need to say that.

Reaction score

The officer was just asking if you were looking to be shot because of what you did, after a discussion with administrator @A1L we feel that there was no justified reason to kill the officer. Consider making an apology if you wish

Status
Not open for further replies.