Ban Apology (Collier,banned for Enforcer Wescott)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier,banned for Enforcer Wescott
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin Ruggiero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Player pulled a weapon and gun pointed an officer for no reason. Banned for Enforcer Wescott

Why should this appeal be considered?: I know i got unbanned yesterday and i got banned again.

I saw peoples pulling a gun on officers from back when they dont see that,and i thought it was funny and i decided to make it too,i never know that was 3.4 pulling a gun on him from the back,and thought it was funny.

I know i've made too many appeals this year,i am a problematic player,and i got unbanned yesterday and thought i'll have fun on perpheads,and made this thing by thinking its funny,didnt meant to shot the officer or to gunpoint him in the face.I found that funny. Anyway sorry to the officer i gunpointed from the back and if i distressed u.

I know thats funny that im getting banned every week,and i dont understand why,and after that ban ill try to not do stupid things like raiding,mugging or gunpointing untill ill make sure whats against the rules and whats not.Know i want to be a passive player and craft things,i want to play perpheads at summer,because it was the school,but now i can relax and play without homework and other things. Sorry for that situation.

I know its possible to get denied because i got banned and im instantly making apology,but i dont know what to say im sorry for that and for what happened.I thought it was funny,but it wasnt...

Reaction score

Due to the very close proximity to your last ban expiring (just over twelve hours).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.