Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Collier
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Google Chrome
Your Roleplay Name: Bob Bobov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191086074

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.5 - Malicious usage of an image of a community member. Reviewed with Collier.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Inchs,

I am writing to sincerely apologize for my actions of doxxing you. My behavior was completely inappropriate and I am deeply sorry for the pain and stress that it has caused you.

I understand that doxxing is a serious violation of privacy that can have serious consequences. It is never acceptable to share someone else's personal information online without their consent, and I should have known better.

My actions were not motivated by any malice or ill will towards you. Instead, they were a result of my own immaturity and lack of judgment. I was not thinking about the potential harm that my actions could cause, and I now see that my actions were selfish and irresponsible.

I am truly sorry for the hurt and distress that I have caused you. I understand that an apology alone cannot undo the damage that I have done, but I hope that it is a start. I want you to know that I am taking full responsibility for my actions and that I am committed to making things right.

Moving forward, I promise to be more mindful of others' privacy and to make better choices in the future. I will work to become a more responsible and considerate person, and I hope that you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Again, I am deeply sorry for the pain and stress that I have caused you. Please accept my sincere apology and know that I am committed to making things right.

Sincerely,
Google Chrome(Bob Bobov)

Reaction score

image.png

Reviewed with @Collier, @Hayden and ChatGPT

Status
Not open for further replies.