Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Months

Your Steam Name: tzsd
Your Roleplay Name: idk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:574201945

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: threats

Why should this appeal be considered?:
Dear Steelo

I write to you today with a sense of regret and remorse, as I recognize the need for an apology for my recent actions. I am deeply sorry for any distress or inconvenience that my behavior may have caused you.

After reflecting on the situation, I have come to acknowledge that my actions were unacceptable and fell short of the standards expected of me in both a personal and professional capacity. I take full responsibility for my actions and the consequences that they may have brought upon you.

Please allow me to offer my sincerest apologies for any hurtful words or actions that were directed towards you. It was never my intention to cause any harm and I am genuinely sorry for any pain that I may have caused.

Moreover, I assure you that I have taken this experience as a valuable lesson, and I am committed to learning from my mistakes and not repeating them in the future. I am actively working on improving myself and my behavior to ensure that such incidents do not occur again.

I understand that actions speak louder than words, and I am committed to making amends and regaining your trust. If you deem it appropriate, I would appreciate an opportunity to discuss this matter with you in person, where I can offer a more heartfelt apology and address any concerns that you may have.

Once again, I express my deepest apologies for my actions and any distress they may have caused. I truly hope that our relationship can be repaired, and I am committed to working towards that.

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter. I look forward to the possibility of making amends and rebuilding our relationship.

Yours sincerely,
[tzsd]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.