Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Console
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: aki
Your Roleplay Name: Zayn Garcia
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:9908497

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Attempted Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Perpheads Community,
Today I decided to write an Appeal for my ban 10 month ago. I kind of let it sink in that last 10 month where I was not able to play on your server. I questioned myself and wanted to figure out why my apologies that I have written before were not acceptable enough. And I saw that my mistake was that I left out a direct apology for my cheating attempt and thats why I am writing this. I wanted to apologize for the attempted cheating and I will promise that this type of mistake will never happen again. It was a dumb idea to even think about it and if anything bad happens ever again I would take the punishment and live with it. But like I said i apologize for the cheating attempt. I would also like to say that I am not aiming for getting unbanned or left unpunished, I am trying to clarify the mistake I have done 10 month ago on your server. I hope you can turn a blind eye on, that I wrote my appeal after 10 month and not 12 month, because I attempted to cheat on a server which I bought Gmod for and I was concious about the punishments that could hit me when I try it. I still did it and I regret it since then, because I miss Perpheads. And again I apologize for my mistake I have done and I promise that something like this would never happen again in my life.

Zayn Garcia

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.