Appealing for: Ban / Blacklist
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: console
How long were you banned for: PERMANENT
Your Steam Name: aki
Your In-game Name: Zayn Garcia
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:9908497
Why were you banned/blacklisted: Cheating attempt detected
(See: ScamBans) Why should this appeal be considered: First of all, I know that a Member whose name I can't remember told me to write a Ban Appeal after 6-12 months. I also know that there is only 5 months which passed. Furthermore I want to make clear that this appeal is not for me getting instantly unbanned or etc. its still getting decided by the people who are going to judge this appeal. Last but not least I know that my "name" in this community is not as clear as a white vest, but I still would love to see an objective judged decision regarding to my appeal. So the first question I would like to answer is: Why would I use cheats on a RP Server e.g. Perpheads? The thing is that I really even if you wouldn't believe me, just wanted to try it out. I do not wanted to destroy peoples fun in the game my first intention was not to try them out in a RP situation I was just a bit curious of how that would look like. Using cheats in this type of game or server is completly useless and like I said I just was a bit curious, which came out to be a wrong decision and not the right thing to be curious about. I also never cheated in a other game besides than GTA V (offline), because I was lazy to do the missions. I got 10 years of experience in CSGO, in which I never decided to use cheats let alone thought about it, because I am always confident in myself and my skills. I know one of my biggest mistakes was to lie to the owner and some mods/admins on this server regarding to my cheating attempt, but my ulterior motive was that I am not going to get unbanned anyways, so why not try to hide the cheat files until they find them. I would love to find a way to talk to the owner again and personally apologize for my mistakes I have done in the past. I also bought Garry's Mod only for the Perpheads server, because my friend once showed me and I was kinda hyped to play it too so I did. I know I made a dumb decision, but I think everyone even the worst earns a second chance to show, that this was a mistake that happened to be one shot. I seriously do apologize again to everyone. I also think that some people just need to get there eyes opened and I just had to make this experience, learn from it and realise how dumb the decision was to attempt to cheat. If I get a second chance, to show you the opposite I would be very grateful.

additional comments: again I want to speak out a big apology to all the developers/admins and especially the owner for trifling away your time just to find out where the cheat files were. I promise I wont even think about it again using cheats and I do apologize for using them. I hope you agree and believe my words.

best regards
aki

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.