Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: CONSOLE
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: john.nery
Your Roleplay Name: John Nery
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17351830

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Alt account

Why should this appeal be considered?: First of all, I'm sorry i am creating this knowing I had broken rules, but I gotta say I didn't know about alt accounts being illegal until I got mine banned, being that a couple of months ago. I had been banned for a couple days for some reason I had admitted and wanted to play very bad, so I ended up trying to play on two other accounts I had access to (Mine and a friend that didn't play), that got banned. After that, I understood what happened and just waited the time and played on my main account (This one) without breaking any rules I had been warned/banned about as promised to the last admin that banned me. After a few months of working/studying a lot I came back to see my main account (This one) permanently banned for these mistakes that happened a couple of months ago.
Is there no going back for this? I deeply apologize for the incovenience and I must say this is the best RP server i've played on and would be extremely sad to never be able to play on it again, please consider my regrets when evaluating this ticket and give me another shot at this, thanks for the attention and once again, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.