Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @CONSOLE
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: SANTIAGO20
Your Roleplay Name: maddison montes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11101

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: apparently cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: hello, i was playing earlier just fine and went on overwatch 2 for a while, upon relogging it says i am perma banned?#
I have been a member since around 2018maybe? and I would never cheat
i am requesting a full search of my pc to prove i have no cheats
for additional context i am connecting from a hotel not my house, maybe this has something to do with it?
I promise I would never cheat and when i checked bans.perpheads i saw a few other accounts banned for the same so maybe itwas a mistake?

I am willing to allow full access via any remote app to my laptop to show i do not have any cheats?
please let me know what i can do to show this as i am so confused and i really don't want to randomly lose access to a community I love,

additional notes:
i have my windows defender antivirus on, maybe this interfers?
I have not downloaded any files for gmod other than the addons from PERPHEADS DEPLOY steam accounts to perpheads contet

I am sure if you look through my playtime and ban history i havent been banned for anything like this before and I appeal because I beg the help from any administrator or moderator to prove I have not done anything differently to my laptop since the last time i connected a few hours ago

I can provide anything you need at all please just let me know,

I also have an ad blocker on opera gx if this makes any issues?

and i have some pirated games like elden ring if that at all affects it

please let me know what i can do to prove I have never and will never use any cheats especially on perpheads a community I have loved for years where I have made many friends

Status
Not open for further replies.