Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Justin Beamer
Your Roleplay Name: Dante Red
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:524602103

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Banned

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi There. I was arrested for assaulting a police officer, it was only a 3-year sentence. Once I was released I went back over to the police officer and hit his car with a baseball bat, he then went to arrest me again so I hit him with the bat, he then killed me and apon dying I had to urgently leave my pc for private reasons and do apologize for that and understand it's against the rules.

However, I think only hitting a police officer with a bat and leaving cause I had something urgent isn't worth a 1-week ban. would be great if you guys could understand and I do apologise thanks and sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

Hi!

Are you apologising and admitting that your broke 3.20 or disputing the fact that you broke the rules? If you believe your bantime is excessive you should make a staff complaint on me.

Reaction score
I did leave I understand that it's not allowed but it was seriously urgent, cant i get a reduced ban. 1 week for leaving cause i had to and for hitting an officer with a bat

Reaction score

I will accept your apology, please in the future try making a report if you have to leave urgently! I do get that it can be impossible, but we can't really verify if you really had an emergency to attend to. Given you had only come back for the same rulebreak i made the ban a week. I'll lower your ban to 4days, however keep in mind another 3.20 rulebreak will result in a one week ban.
I do hope you see that I'm being very lenient here, because your record for 3.20 isn't great. I hope you actually learned this time and please don't dissapoint me!

Status
Not open for further replies.