Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Struxty_
Your Roleplay Name: Dante Red
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:524602103

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Banned

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi, I'm writing an apology for the extended ban time. I'm just wanting to apologize as I wasn't really aware of the situation I was in. On my new account, I learned the rules and was more comfortable playing without getting into any trouble. I feel like I'm a better player and I don't cause any problems anymore and through my week of playing on my alt, I learned. it would be really great if I could get a lesser ban time as I have been really enjoying perp and don't want to cause any more problems and just enjoy and play properly. at the time I wasn't really carrying and when I was banned the first time and I made my alt without releasing there was a consquence. I understand my mistake and I can assure you it will not happen again thanks and sorry

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi, your ban reason is the following: 3.20 - The user attacked a officer and dced whilst getting revived. // Extended for 2.5, 3.4 - User ran over and killed a Roadcrew Worker for simply carrying out their duties in accordance with the law. // Extended for 2.5 - RDM. Extended again from 2 weeks to 1 month for ban evasion.

Reaction score
yes but I'm apologising about the recent extension as my past ban was almost finished

Reaction score

Although we appreciate the apology, you should wait out your ban. You also managed to get a punishment on your new acc for being disrespectful in OOC.

Status
Not open for further replies.