Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: mkultra
Your Roleplay Name: Cleet Porkins
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145910005

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.4 - Thinking it's funny to say he has someone's IP & he'll go to their house.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Less than a week ago I got unbanned from a previous building-related ban. I had read through the rules in the aftermath and had fixed my playstyle to follow the rules. Tonight I hop on to grind out some coke sit in a room for an hour or two barely interacting until I see an OOC message about steam ids. I didn't really see it all but saw a big string of numbers from the Steam ID and said in chat 'i just got your ip from your steam id. I am currently driving to your house rn' - This was not any remark saying I actually had his IP simply an absurd sentence considering you cannot get an IP from a Steam ID. A little after that I was pulled into an admin sit. I explained myself and asked if I could go back and he was letting me go until another admin popped up and asked me what I said. When I repeated it he said 'enjoy your two week ban' I was asking if they were serious or not as I was genuinely unsure. He then decided to up it to a three month ban.

I deeply apologize for any harm or illbeing I may have caused to other members of the server. I do not wish to cause any problems on the server and simply wish to live happily in roleplay, something I had been doing prior to that point successfully. If unbanned I promise nothing like this will ever happen again as I will be far more cautious in what I put in chat and say to others. I have no-ones IP or personal details and have no intent to cause any problems against any other players on the server. Sorry.

Reaction score
Would like to add I don't think its particularly funny to say you have someones IP. I just answered the question honestly because I do consider myself funny.

Reaction score

You go from finding it funny to being apologetic faster than usian bolt running the 100meters. I can't accept your apology as I don't believe it's sincere.

Status
Not open for further replies.