Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: SimFTW
Your Roleplay Name: Sim Kabey
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34697506

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2 (Metagaming)

Why should this appeal be considered?: It's been roughly 3 days since my ban. I decided to use this time to re-read the rules thoroughly and download a copy for reference. Since rereading the rules a few time over I've realised exactly where I went wrong and now have a much better understanding of what is and isn't allowed.

I understand looking back now that not having read the rules thoroughly enough and thus not knowing what I was doing was wrong is not an excuse for my actions and I am entirely to blame for the situation I put myself in.

I can't put into words how sincerely sorry I am to you curak and to everyone else in the community for my actions that likely negatively affected the RP experience. All I can say is I truly am and that I will take every precaution to avoid breaking rules in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, I appreciate it's time out of your day.

Reaction score

I was already very lenient, as you was very friendly and understanding in the sit & you hadn't done a lot of metagaming in that discordserver. Your ban will not be lowered nor removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.