Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Nooni
Your Roleplay Name: rober/stav cant remember
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108145691

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 3.4, 3.20 - User killed police because someone he doesn't know called 10 toes. User was then rude to me and disconnected while unconscious. Long ban due to atrocious record and inability to take the server and it's rules seriously.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi I want to say I am sorry for breaking the rules. I know I have broken the rules. I am sorry for my actions and the time I have taken on my ban has shown me that it is not worth keep breaking the rules and receiving long bans. I would like to say sorry to @curak for not respecting you in f6, this was wrong of me and I am sorry for my toxic attitude, I will make sure that I do not act like this from now on, I am just asking that I am given another chance to show that this long ban has made me think and that it is not worth keeping breaking the rules. Soon I am going to the army for 3 years and I will not play that much on the server and before my deployment I would like to come back and have some fun with my freinds and the rest of the perpheads community Thankyou

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.