Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Happy Peanut
Your Roleplay Name: Eagle Williams
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78673459

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - MassRDM

Why should this appeal be considered?: I feel so so horrible about what I did and the affect that it had. There was a "Bomb Fire" Going on at Buisness Street at the Bazaar and I was originally putting it out with a fire extinguisher but then someone told be to "fuel the fire". Thinking irrationally I put in a Jerry Can of Gas into the flame thinking it would create a bigger fire maybe 2 or 3 units big. I was terribly mistaken when it exploded killing most of the people in the vacinity. I have never and will never condone mass RDM and I am just stitting here crying because I really never wanted that to happen. I didnt have time to explain myself to an Admin I was just banned on the spot and I don't know what to do. So please, if its Justice I shall recieve please atleast lower my sentence to maybe a Month instead of 6. I Play this game almost everyday and have done so for many years and I just can't bare to stay away from the game for 6 months. I love the game and the community thats in it. Talking to all of the people I know, people coming up to me to say "Hey hows it going?" "how are you?" Now to sit in my punishment I just feel horrible.

Please if it is in any doubt just know I am terribly, terribly sorry for this incident. Had I known the amount of damage that fuel can would have caused I would have never gotten near that fire. I would have rather put my life on the line to prevent it had I known. I am so, so sorry to all of those involved and to ruin such a nice moment. Please, understand my plea, ask me questions if need be I am more than willing to answer them. I just cant sit in solidarity for this long away from the community. Please hear my cries when I say this. I am sorry.

Reaction score
Don't hesitate to ask questions to me or what happened either. I am more than willing to do anything if it means reducing my sentence. Please I beg of you, I am so terribly sorry, and I promise for all I am worth that I will never attempt or do any acts like this ever again.

Reaction score
I would also like it to be known that my last ban was 22 months ago, and I have fully committed to never acting in horrible ways to break the rules since then. I cannot express how incredibly sorry I am for this incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.