Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: VREDFEDE
Your Roleplay Name: andrew bandi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:520773768

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - The user took a hostage cause he killed a guy in self defense and was afraid the cops would kill him. This lead to a huge bazaar shootout.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i want to apologize beacuse i know i am a pain in the ass, i do want to say that i am actually trying and that i know the rules very well but i guess i am to dumb and i don't think in the moment. I know this is not an excuse and i don't think i should be treated differently just because i am dumb and do stupid stuff under pressure, i just want admins to understand that i am trying to be better but is very hard, @Maia i want to thank you for only giving me a warning that day and want to apologize for being selfish and getting banned same day, i am really sorry because i know i can do better, and i tried doing more passive RP but i guess i just cant, there is always a moment where my monkey brain is like" hahaha it would be funny to yell hostage even tho u did nothing and u can just say u did self-defense" seriously when i was shooting at the cops for no reason i had 3.4 on my second monitor,i am so dumb i got banned for it while having it in my face. Anyways i hope @curak can understand me and even tho not unban me which is understandable because it seems like i cant learn and keep repeating the same stuff over and over even tho i try, at least not see me like a dumb kid who is an asshole and does not care, because even tho i am a big minge i actually want to be nice to the community, thx if you read this

Additional Information: sorry to the cops also i really want to see snow on perp

Reaction score
also i am not guilt tripping as i said i respect your decision there are like 4 days left of the ban anyways

Reaction score

Although i appreciate the apology, the ban won't be lowered. as you said yourself the ban expires soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.