Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: dots19
Your Roleplay Name: Endera Ondera
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61303150

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.2 - Metagaming

Why should this appeal be considered?: I apologize for what happened in the Discord server. I made sure to delete all IC messages and in the future I will make sure that this doesnt happen again. This appeal should be considered because I think i've learned my lesson and i've done everything in my power to show you (curak) that I want to move past this without this ever happening again. You still have the ability to check through the Discord server and check that everything has been cleaned up if you want proof of it.

In the future I will make it so that it is clear that there is under no circumstance going to be any IC information shared between members of the org. If I see this, I will make sure to delete it ASAP and make sure that the person knows not to do it.

I also want to apologize for my own actions as I clearly can see that I broke the rules with my IC messages and I deeply regret that it happened. I will be better in the future and I promise you that this won't happen again.

Additional Information: I wanted to also thank you for taking the time to have a conversation over Discord and lowering my original ban from 3 months to 1 month because of our agreement. I hope you can see that I regret what happened and lower it even further or unban me fully as I am very excited to get into the server again to RP and I just want to leave this in the past.

Reaction score

Although I appreciate the time and effort put into this apology, at this moment in time I can't lower your ban, I had already lowered your ban from the original 3months. I believe you should wait out your ban, but I'm glad you understand and it's also good to see, that you guys did a great job at removing any metagaming from your discord!

Status
Not open for further replies.