Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: RIPPER
Your Roleplay Name: Jimmie Hart
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - Pulled a gun under gunpoint.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing to express my sincerest apologies for breaking the 3.4 rule. I understand that my actions were unacceptable and I take full responsibility for them.

I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience or trouble that I have caused. I can assure you that this will not happen again in the future.

After the explanation in the dispute I understood why this was a rule break, to start with I didn't think that this was a rule break but after getting it cleared up in the dispute I finally saw the problem with my actions.

I understand the importance of following rules and regulations, and I will make sure to be more careful and attentive in the future.

Once again, I apologize for my actions and I hope that you can forgive me.

Additional Information: To ensure that this mistake does not happen again, I will take the following steps:

Reflect on why I broke the rule in the first place and work on improving my behavior
Remind me of the consequences of breaking rules and regulations
Ask for help or guidance from others if I am unsure about something in the future (f6 and staff members)
Be more attentive and mindful of my actions and their consequences
I am determined to make things right and to earn back your trust. I will do everything in my power to make sure that this mistake is not repeated.

Once again, I apologize for my actions and I hope that you can accept my sincere apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.