Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Swampy
Your Roleplay Name: John Dinglenut
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:654959000

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: prop pushing, attempted RDM, lying in a report, running away under gunpoint, awful record

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hey, I am aware of my actions and i have had a lot of time to think over what i have done and how it has contributed to me being banned on this server. Now for me to ask for my ban to be shortened to about 2 months from now may seem like a lot but i have a reasonable explenation. I have been searching and searching for a server that could even capture the same gameplay as perpheads, but mark my words when i say there is no other server like this, every time i have tried to play another server i have just found it to be boring as it is not as open and limitless as perpheads. Now you may be asking why you should unban me, i have thought over my actions deeply and realised how bad the things i done actually were, disobeying the servers rules like this would just be seen as a laughing matter to me but now i realise the consequences as over the time i have been banned i have been actually thoroughly reading the server's rules. Whilst i completely understandably looked like i have not intention to play the server properly, as i have stated in previous posts i actually built my character up pretty well when it comes to getting money and making new friends. I promise i will never repeat my actions and if i do, perm ban me at your will. - sincerely, Swampy (didnt use chatGPT this time)

Additional Information: i would love to experience the christmas event again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.