Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: v1bes
Your Roleplay Name: Markov Brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:458288779

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User killed two cops and started a shootout because they thought their friends was getting arrested but they weren't and the user failed to investigate before acting

Why should this appeal be considered?: so i am really sorry and this is my first ban/warning for this and i can now see what i did wrong but i did it cuz we had just wiped all pd at projex and the moment we get to regals i just see a police officer taking my friends gun and the guy killed like 5 cops and i was on regals 5 so i couldnt see to good either then the cop taking his gun so i thouth i have to shoot him he is gonna arrest him and note this is my first time doing this so i didnt know that i had to go invetgate i thouth now we kos all cops but u learn from your mistakes and i hope this will be considered and that i will take this with me til next time and i can also understand if i dont get unbanned be i am very sorry for the cop i shot and the time i took out off his day for no reason at all i am very sorry

Additional Information: i have only done this once but i am so so very sorry hope u guys can see thouth the fingers with this one and let me learn from what i have done

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.