Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: sergey
Your Roleplay Name: John brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:779372843

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: killing police officer without reason

Why should this appeal be considered?: i am very sorry for my actions. i was having a bad day and this cop was making it worse by being a doush, he drove into us broke our car and confiscated our guns. so i went mad and started shooting the cop that did it. im very sorry and wanna also appoligize for wasting your time this was to try and leave punishment... obviously its unfortunate and exessive negativity that i did this. ive waited 2 weeks i am hoping i can get back sooner because i miss the server. obviously this is my own fault. i was so mad i started believing my own lies so i made an dispute.

Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: sergey
Your Roleplay Name: John brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:779372843

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: killing police officer without reason

Why should this appeal be considered?: i am very sorry for my actions. i was having a bad day and this cop was making it worse by being a doush, he drove into us broke our car and confiscated our guns. so i went mad and started shooting the cop that did it. im very sorry and wanna also appoligize for wasting your time this was to try and leave punishment... obviously its unfortunate and exessive negativity that i did this. ive waited 2 weeks i am hoping i can get back sooner because i miss the server. obviously this is my own fault. i was so mad i started believing my own lies so i made an dispute.

Status
Not open for further replies.