Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Weeks

Your Steam Name: sergey
Your Roleplay Name: John brookes
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:779372843

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User killed a police officer over a friend being cuffed who hadn't done anything wrong and was about to be released, longer ban due to record

Why should this appeal be considered?: amy was in cuffs kos to cops. bjorn had dna on him but i did not know he had died but it was within 2 hours. the clip will say it all. im beyond mad that i got banned for this.

Reaction score
i can also provide my demo if this isnt enough.

A1L

Reaction score
amy was in cuffs kos to cops

And this was because of an apparent tampering with evidence crime, nothing to do with whatever you believe it was? He also did not even ask you to help him which it'd be obvious he would be asking you to help and probably saying something about 10 toes

bjorn had dna on him but i did not know he had died but it was within 2 hours.

He wasn't even in cuffs either? You were both released at the same time which I can see in your demo you can see him near the bottom of the overpass steps before you start shooting at officers.

edit: I've also spoken to Amy regarding the situation, you did not seem to investigate and ask what they were being charged for either.

Last edited:
Reaction score
And this was because of an apparent tampering with evidence crime, nothing to do with whatever you believe it was? He also did not even ask you to help him which it'd be obvious he would be asking you to help and probably saying something about 10 toes

He wasn't even in cuffs either? You were both released at the same time which I can see in your demo you can see him near the bottom of the overpass steps before you start shooting at officers.

edit: I've also spoken to Amy regarding the situation, you did not seem to investigate and ask what they were being charged for either.
Ill get more evidence today im at school as of now.

A1L

Reaction score

As discussed on discord, you should have investigated more, I also do not need more evidence as I’ve watched your demo, you shouldn’t of killed the officer and you shouldn’t be trying to give random reasons to get out of the punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.