Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: HyperKaizen
Your Roleplay Name: Kaizen Chan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:804283249

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2 - Usage of homophobic slurs directed towards other players

Why should this appeal be considered?: Dear Admins,

I sincerely apologize for my unacceptable use of homophobic language on the GMod platform. My words were hurtful and wrong, and I take full responsibility for my actions. I want to express that my behavior was a result of my struggles with anger issues, which I'm actively addressing. I'm committed to making amends and ensuring such behavior never repeats itself. I'm truly sorry for any discomfort or offense caused. All i said was faggot, where i am from which is liverpool faggot doesn't mean gay or homophobic, its not classed as a swear word or offensive but it wont happen again.

Sincerely,
HyperKaizen

Additional Information: I was angry that the cops as they took everything off us without reason. They took all out guns and drugs even tho we shouted we was defenders and told them we was upstairs but they continued to push up and start taking everything.

Reaction score
This is a huge misunderstanding i am sorry i was just angry i wasn't calling a specific person anything i just shouted it cause i was angry

dog

Reaction score

Dear [Sender's Name],

I hope this message finds you well. I want to express my gratitude for your recent apology. I understand the effort it takes to acknowledge and address a situation, and I respect your willingness to do so.

After careful consideration, however, I feel the need to share that I was disheartened to learn that the apology was generated using AI technology. While I recognize the advancements in artificial intelligence, I believe that personal matters, especially those requiring an apology, deserve a more genuine and human touch.

It's important for me to engage in authentic and meaningful conversations, particularly when it comes to resolving conflicts or addressing issues. Unfortunately, the use of AI in crafting an apology diminishes the sincerity and personal connection that I value in such exchanges.

I appreciate your attempt to make amends, but I am not yet ready to accept the apology under these circumstances. I believe that genuine communication is essential in fostering understanding and resolving conflicts, and I hope we can have a more direct and personal conversation about this matter in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]

P.S. Your ban will also be extended for the use of AI in your appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.