Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Months

Your Steam Name: HyperKaizen
Your Roleplay Name: Kaizen Chan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:804283249

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2 - Usage of homophobic slurs directed towards other players

Why should this appeal be considered?: I dont know why you denied my appeal when i apologised and i said that i have difficult typing i am dyslexic so i used a program to help me with the typing i i dont know what i have done wrong, you raided us even tho we said defenders upstairs you then took all our weapons and aressted and searched us and took everything off our persons... Look i know you are just doing your job and you dont tolerate langauge like that but it was the heat of the moment and i spend hours grinding for the stuff i had for it to be taken without cause... we was defending the place, not raiding we owned it... So like i say again i am sorry for what i said but it was heat of the moment... everyone was all saying things even the cops and i am the only one who gets punished... please i really enjoy playing this server with my friends and it wont happen again, i have anger issues and disabilitys which resulted in me kicking off like that.

Additional Information: If you need to see evidence of my disabilitys then i will happily show you but i dont think this should be a ban when technically you all broke rules by coming up and aressting us and taking everything even tho we was defending... I even made a text and said we was being raided and then said we was upstairs so what happend shouldnt of happened, i think we both over stepped the line, i'm over here taking responsabilty for my actions but you wont even consider the reason why i kicked off... if you gave our stuff back then none of this would of happened

Reaction score

i dont know what i have done wrong
You called someone a homophobic slur, abused AI to create an apology despite the fact that it's very clearly outlined as not allowed and then made up a blatantly false claim that in Liverpool it's not a homophobic slur. Given such a pitiful attempt at a justification for your actions you should be thankful that your ban was not extended further.

If you spam out another apology you'll receive a forum ban to match your server one.

Status
Not open for further replies.