Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: d
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: Mikael Snorting thepurge.xyz
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin-Demetrius Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.2, 2.5 - Disrespectful and xenophobic conduct, and randomly punching people, terrible record for 1.1

Why should this appeal be considered?: So i dont want to be unbanned but if u want to u can all am asking for is for an shortend ban cus for the 1.2 i wasnt tryna make fun of the language he was speaking it just sounded funny so i repeated what he said and after that am pretty sure i said *fucking arabs* but how is that discrimination i just said that i didnt say *fucking bombers*<- *that an example dont punish me for that* or ect.. i couldve said way worse and what i said wasnt even supposed to be bad its just IC beef that we have i can follow up on that 1.1 and 2.5 i dont completely understand i have IC beef with em and they where talking bout me in a different language so ofc amma punch em to show dominance

Additional Information: consider this apeal please i just think 3 months is to much

dog

Reaction score

Given your record with 1.1, I believe a 3 month ban is completely fair for that alone. If you disagree and wish to dispute the length you can make a staff complaint here

Status
Not open for further replies.