Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Riggs
Your Roleplay Name: Steve Brown
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116551935

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: quote "3.4 - User failed to comply with direct orders under gunpoint // Banned for enforcer steelo"

Why should this appeal be considered?: First, i would like to apologise i admit i broke 3.4, however, this was due to my understanding of the rule. from my understanding I had to do actions that would save my life from certain death, so I drove off when a suspect who had just murdered all of the PD and a bunch of civilians, however apparently I can't do this even though I know I would die. so for that I apologise, I now understand how the rule works properly. i also feel that a 3-day ban or a ban at all for my first offence since returning in December is unfair especially since all of the users I report WITH video proof for 3.4 under similar conditions only get warnings/verbals and I am getting banned for it. i have explained to the staff member that I have recently joined back and am re-learning the rules as it takes me time, and due to the fact a lot of the rules don't actually make sense to me at all due to the wording. this is also the case for some in-game laws as well. anyway, I am sorry for my actions and I will refrain from doing it again.

Additional Information: I was also told i would see proof of the situation by a staff member however they failed to show me. not that big of a deal thogh

Status
Not open for further replies.