Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hayden
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: IPoopedALil
Your Roleplay Name: Keisha Shaniqua
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90326403

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.20

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing to appeal my recent ban from the server, and I would like to take full responsibility for my actions. I understand that I broke rules 3.4 (Putting your Life at Risk) and 3.20 (Disconnecting from RP), and I deeply regret my behavior. I recognize the importance of adhering to the rules and guidelines of the server, especially rules like 3.4 that pertain to Putting my Life at Risk. My actions, specifically refusing zip ties in a situation, went against the spirit of this rule. I failed to properly respect 3.4, and for that, I am truly sorry. I understand that the purpose of these rules is to create an immersive and enjoyable experience for all players, and my actions disrupted that experience. Regarding rule 3.20, I acknowledge that disconnecting from the server during RP situations is not acceptable behavior. This not only disrupts the role-play scenario but also undermines the integrity of in-game narratives. I deeply regret my decision to disconnect, and I understand the importance of adhering to this rule.

I want to apologize for my actions and any inconvenience or frustration I may have caused to other players and the dedicated staff of the server.

I appreciate your consideration of my appeal and your dedication to maintaining a fair and enjoyable role-play environment. I am eager to put this incident behind me and continue to engage in the rich storytelling and role-play experiences the server provides.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.